Unitek S-1203A USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C to M.2 SSD NVMe Enclosure
UNITEK Tool-Free USB3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) Type-C to M.2 SSD NVMe Enclosure.
Portable Aluminum NGFF PCIe M-Key Hard Drive Caddy External Case Support UASP Compatible.
- Exquisite compact aluminum alloy design, using M.2 interface based on NVMe interface, compatible with various sizes of M.2 SSD specifications (42mm/60mm/80mm)
- Adopt USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C interface 10Gbps ultra-high-speed transmission technology, support forward and backward insertion, backward compatible with USB3.0/USB2.0
- Support UASP transmission acceleration and TRIM instructions, and fully utilize the SSD hard disk transmission performance while effectively extending the service life of SSD hard disks
- LED status indicator, let users know the working status of the hard disk at any time
- Plug and play, support hot swap, no driver required
- Upstream: USB-C (Male)
- Downstream: M.2 (Female)
- Cable Length: 30 cm
- Color: Black
How to use:
- Press the lock button on the product
- Pull out the PCBA board
- Insert the M.2 SSD diagonally down to the PCIe / NVMe slot
- Gently press down on the M.2 SSD with your fingers and snap it into the plastic snap-on case. When disassembling, also push the buckle outward to release it
- When installing M.2 SSDs, please be careful of static electricity (it is recommended to place your hands on metal objects to discharge).
- With the M Key interface which belongs to the NVMe protocol channel. When installing the M.2 SSD for this product, please check the interface and protocol channel of the hard disk.
- Although the USB port of the product supports hot-swapping when installing M.2 SSD, it must be unplugged all power;
- When inserting the SSD, should be as gentle as possible to avoid scratching the components on the motherboard;
- When disassembling the hard disk case, please save all data properly to prevent loss;
- Since Windows 10 and above and Mac OS are the best compatible with NVMe, this product is recommended to get better transmission performance in Windows 10 or higher or Mac OS system
- 1 x USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C to M.2 SSD (NVMe) Enclosure
- 1 x USB-C to USB-C Data Cable
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A Data Cable
- 1 x User Manual