QNAP QXG-5G1T-111C Single-Port 5GbE Network Card RJ45
QNAP offers various cost-effective network expansion cards for businesses and home users to easily upgrade the bandwidth of their QNAP NAS, servers and computers to accommodate high-speed data transfer and bandwidth-hungry applications.
The 5 GbE network expansion card delivers speeds of up to 5 Gbps. You can easily upgrade the transfer speed in your network environment with existing cables.
- Single-port, 4-speed 5 GbE network expansion card
- Controller: Marvell AQtion AQC111C; Driver download: Marvell AQtion Driver Downloads (not required for QTS)
- Connector: NBASE-T (RJ45)
- PCIe interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x1
- Transmission rates: 5Gbps/ 2.5Gbps/ 1Gbps/ 100Mbps
- Supported operating systems: QTS/QuTS hero (recommend an upgrade to the latest version); Windows (Driver required); Linux (Driver required)
- Supported QNAP NAS: Models with PCIe slot(s) (1 free slot required)
- Bracket: Low-profile bracket pre-installed; full-height and specialized (for selected QNAP NAS) brackets are bundled
- Port and cable: RJ-45; over CAT-5e class cable
- Package Content: 1 x Network card; 1 x QIG; 3 x Brackets
We Also Recommend
SAGE BCG820BSSUK the Smart Grinder ™ Pro Milling Mill