MikroTik hAP ac3 LTE6 kit 4G/LTE Wireless Router
Forget about endless searching for the perfect router and scrolling through an eternity of reviews and specifications! We have created a single affordable home access point that has all the features you might need for years to come.
hAP ac³ LTE6 kit features our newest CAT6 LTE modem. It enables carrier aggregation, allowing you to use the LTE connection with speed up to 300 Mbps. It works by using multiple LTE bands at the same time. A huge advantage when there are a lot of LTE users in the area. Depending on the service provider, we have seen Internet speed doubling after switching to CAT6.
With 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 256 MB of RAM and quadcore CPU, hAP ac³ LTE6 kit can satisfy even the biggest and most demanding households. There is a full-size USB port that you can use to add extra storage. The new enclosure allows mounting the device vertically or horizontally. A wall mount set is also included.
Stop sharing the frequency with all your neighbors! Strong dual-chain dual-band 2.4/5 GHz wireless for concurrent coverage will solve most interference issues in a crowded environment. This is a must-have these days! You can use the 2.4 GHz channel for older devices and the 5 GHz channel for everything else, since this frequency is less cluttered.
- Product code: RBD53GR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-LTE6
- CPU: 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 16 MB flash
- Number of 1 GbE ports: 5
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n dual-chain, 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac dual-chain
- Wireless antenna max gain: 2.4 GHz (3 dBi), 5 GHz (5.5 dBi), LTE category6 (300 Mbps Downlink, 50 Mbps Uplink) LTE antenna max gain4 dBi
- Supported input voltage: DC jack 12 - 28 V
- Dimensions251 x 129 x 39 mm
- Operating system: RouterOS
- License level: 4
- Mini PCIe slots: 1
- Micro SIM slots: 1
- USB port: 1 USB 2.0 port type A
- Max power consumption without attachments: 16 W
- Max power consumption: 20 W
We Also Recommend
SAGE BCG820BSSUK the Smart Grinder ™ Pro Milling Mill