Lanberg 4Port Gigabit PoE Switch 4 PoE +1 Uplink 60W
Lanberg DSP3-1005-60W is an unmanaged, compact, desktop PoE+ switch with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, including 4 PoE ports with a 60W PoE budget for powered end-devices. This convenient active networking product operates using Plug-and-Play technology. DSP3-1005-60W provides switching support for 5 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
DSP3 is characterized by the use of an external power adapter enabling the switch to operate in PoE/PoE+ mode compatible with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards. This Lanberg's switch model is ideally suited for home use because of its compact size (just like the DSP2 version) and silent, passive cooling. The black color scheme and the elegant slim case makes the device fit into almost any room. The device is suitable for office applications, including SOHO and SMEs. Without a doubt, this switch can also be used for IP, CCTV surveillance, alarm and security systems, and IT environments. Performance-wise, the product meets the user-requirements of this segment.
- Intelligent RJ-45 port disconnection functionality after exceeding the PoE budget. Whenever, the PoE load is exceeded (e.g. through a device connected to port #1), the switch will start disconnecting the PoE+ ports, starting from the highest numbering, until the combined values do not exceed the available budget, while maintaining the operation of the other ports intact. Port(s) that will be disconnected will be continuously switched off and on as a result.
- Automatic recognition and adjustment to the type of network cable (straight or crossed), eliminates the need for only one type of cabling, as well as Uplink ports, while reducing unnecessary costs.
- Half-duplex and full-duplex support mode for inter-device connections. Flow control allows you to control the data traffic, thus avoiding port congestion if one of the receiving devices cannot receive enough data.
- 5 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation function
- 60W total of PoE budget
- PoE+ ports: 4x (1 ~ 4),
- Uplink ports: 1x (5th port)
- PoE standards: IEEE 802.3af (15 W), IEEE 802.3at (30 W)
- Plug-and-Play technology - the device does not require any additional configuration
- Support for MDI/MDIX, MAC-learning, MAC-aging functionality
- Flow control: Back pressure @ Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ Full duplex
- Network topology: Star
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- MAC address table: 2K
- Switching capacity: 10 Gbps
- Passive cooling for quiet switch operation
- Holes for wall mounting
- Power supply: external (AC: 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8 A; DC: 53 V, 1.12 A)
- Input voltage: 48V ~ 57V, max. 3 A
- Power consumption: max. 65 W
- Status LEDs: Power, LAN ports (Link/Act/PoE+)
- Dimensions: 93 x 65.7 x 22.3 mm.
We Also Recommend
D-LINK DES-1008C SWITCH 8PORT 10/100 LAN PORTS UNMANAGED PLUG PLAY AUTO MDI/MDIX
D-LINK DES-1005C SWITCH 5PORT 10/100 LAN PORTS UNMANAGED PLUG PLAY AUTO MDI/MDIX